- Give context as to why the issue is a problem.
- What is the overall citizen view of the issue?
- What has the state and local government done to address the issue?
- How does the state response fit with the federal response? Is the state acting because the federal government isn’t? Is the federal government more active on the issue? Is there good cooperation? Explain the dynamic between the levels of government.
- Your commentary on the issue. Do you view the government response as adequate, or is there more to be done? If so, what action do you think should be taken? Why do you think it has not been?
Give context as to why the issue is a problem.
Become a top-performing student with original essays, terms papers and theses. Have top-notch writers working for you.