Data is widely used by the health care industry and the community at large to understand and anticipate trends in diseases and other health issues, treatments, and prevention. Therefore, it is imperative that the data provided to all parties is timely, accurate, and useful.
350- to 700 in which you explain advanced techniques in data analytics. You will reference your Wk 4 – Using Data to Address Quality Measures assignment to complete this presentation.
Include the following
- Explain the importance of data quality to the health care facility referenced in your Week 4 assignment.
- Explain how sampling and probability affect quality data on public reported sites, such as Hospital Compare.
- Explain the importance of data mapping and scrubbing to the health care facility reference in your Week 4 assignment.
- Identify 2 possible errors in data that could cause issues for the health care facility in your Week 4 assignment
- Describe how the health care facility can ensure their data is clean.