Crowdfunding is a new way of funding personal projects and startup businesses. Although the concept of crowdfunding is straightforward, its regulation can be difficult. It is possible to balance easier access to funding with the need to protect generous individuals from being scammed?
1. How would you describe crowdfunding?
2. What do you think are the positive and negative aspects of crowdfunding, based your personal experience?
Read the following:
• Getting Ready for Crowdfunding Download Getting Ready for Crowdfunding
• Making Crowdfunding CREDIBLE
Based on these readings, answer the following:
1. Why is crowdfunding so popular?
2. Is obtaining crowdfunding simple in your opinion?
3. Is the regulation of crowdfunding adequate to both provide access to funding and protect potential investors?
Please be clear in stating your position and provide examples whenever possible.
Crowdfunding is a new way of funding personal projects and
Become a top-performing student with original essays, terms papers and theses. Have top-notch writers working for you.