- Review the tutorial in the unit study, which demonstrates t tests using two different scenarios. Then determine which type of t test to conduct. Once you have determined that, answer the following:
- What is the sample size?
- What is the sample mean of each group?
- Identify the following factors based on the table you develop in SPSS:
- Mean difference.
- T obtained (t).
- Degrees of freedom (df).
- Significance (two-tailed).
- Write a brief narrative explaining the implications of your findings based on the value of the test statistic:
- Would you retain or reject the null hypothesis?
- What are limitations that must be considered in interpreting the results?
Review the tutorial in the unit study, which demonstrates t
Become a top-performing student with original essays, terms papers and theses. Have top-notch writers working for you.