· Write Newton’s 2nd law of motion.
· Write the equation for centripetal force.
· Write the Month and Day of the Assignment Due Date. For example, if the assignment is due on July 15th, then Month=7, Day=15.
· For an object having a mass of 10 times the day given in the previous section (for our example of July 15th, the mass would be 10×15=150kg), calculate the weight of the object on the moon assuming acceleration due to gravity on the moon is 1.6 m/s2 Show all your work.
· Find an example of a physical force from within the New Testament and discuss the example. Be sure to provide the scripture reference. Physical force means an event that occurred during biblical times, not a spiritual force.