Read the attached case study and answer the below questions. The answer must follow the professor’s instructions with APA Format, Appendix, a Cover page, content, and more than 6 references. and No Plagiarism.
APA format reference URL: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html
Each Final Paper will include a review of the database provided to each student, who will then answer the following four questions (note: each question requires a definite understanding of your database.):
- All RISK requires consideration in the following five areas of a business: corporate strategy, supply chain organization, process management, performance metrics, and information & technology.
- What could be the main “risk” for your database?
- Of the four possible solutions for the “risk”, which is most applicable to the “risk” you selected?
- Use the “risk” selected in question 1 and build a risk assessment matrix explaining each selection made for column headings.
- If you could locate the database firm (your selection) and consider it a development company, anywhere in the world, which place would you choose and why? You must consider the Supply Chain impacts.
- Can the Supply Chain for your company (database) become too lean? Explain and provide supporting references.
BONSUS COMPOUND QUESTION:
In March 2021, the Suez Canal was blocked for six days after the grounding of Ever Given, a 20,000 TEU container ship. The 400-metre-long (1,300 ft) vessel was buffeted by strong winds on the morning of 23 March and ended up wedged across the waterway with its bow and stern stuck in the canal banks.
a. Do the colors of the containers have a significance?
b. How does a company know which container is theirs?
c. How can you identify a refrigerated container from a plain container?
Provide support for your responses.