- A clear description of the problem, including a problem statement. Support why this problem is significant and needed.
- Purpose statement
- 2 to 5 research questions (Make sure the research questions fit the identified method(s) you have chosen.)
- Describe in detail how you will collect the data. Provide a timeline and a description of what data will be collected. Provide a detailed description of the participants and the criteria for participation.
- A description of how the data will be analyzed. Include the statistical tests you will use and or the methods you will use to analyze any qualitative data you will collect.
- If using qualitative methods, discuss how you will address credibility, transferability, dependability, and confirmability.
- If using quantitative methods, discuss how you will establish reliability and validity.
- If using a survey for data collection, include your sample in the appendix of the paper.
- If using interviews or focus groups include 8 to 10 examples of your interview or focus group questions.
I worked on this paper before just need someone to add more context to it. Will share the topic and previous paper after accepted the bid.