Measuring the academic performance of all students using both formative and summative assessments can provide a better picture of instructional modifications needed. In addition, sharing data with families can help them understand how to help their students at home.
For this assignment, create a 500-750 word brochure for families sharing information relating to assessment.
The brochure must:
- Define formal and informal assessments.
- Describe how each assessment type is used during instruction.
- Include a minimum of two specific instructional examples for both formal and informal assessment (observation, questioning strategies, ticket out the door, etc.).
- Identify the purpose of differentiating instruction and assessment to meet diverse learning needs.
- Provide support resources and activities that can be implemented at home to support the assessment process for learning.
Support your brochure with 3-5 scholarly resources.